Do you fancy a change at the breakfast table? Then we have something for you: Why not break with your morning routine and just eat cupcakes for breakfast? YES! CUPCAKES! Our beloved smoothie bowl including granola topping is simply remodeled - why not?
Our vegan Dragon Granola Cups are made super fast (without baking) and can be individually adapted to your mood. Choose your favorite granola, optionally add sunflower, pumpkin seeds or nuts and mix everything with agave syrup and a nut butter of your choice - that's it! The little cakes are then filled with a creamy smoothie bowl and finally a sweet chocolate topping follows.
The cups are prepared in 10 minutes and are easy to freeze. The recipe is vegan and is perfect as a breakfast or snack.
Do you feel like a bit of variety at the breakfast table? No problem:
Here is our recipe for granola cups with bowl filling
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Time in the freezer: 40 minutes
- 170 g vegan granola
- 40 g agave syrup
- 50 g almond butter
- 50 g sunflower or pumpkin seeds, optional
- 90 g vegan chocolate
+ A Wholey Smoothie Bowl of your choice
We chose the Dragon Bowl decided.
- Mix all the ingredients for the cups (granola, agave syrup, almond butter) in a bowl. The mixture should stick together. If not, add a little more agave syrup.
- Grease the muffin tin with vegan margarine or a little coconut oil and press the mixture into the mold with your hands or a spoon. Make sure that you prepare a hollow for the smoothie bowl in each cup. The bigger it is, the more bowl fits into the molds afterwards.
- Then you just have to mix the bowl according to the instructions and put a heaped teaspoon in the middle of each shape. The whole thing then goes into the freezer for half an hour.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate of your choice in a water bath and then pour it directly over the frozen bowl. The chocolate should harden within a very short time.
- You can freeze the cups for storage. Before consuming it, you should let it thaw slightly so that the smoothie bowl becomes slightly creamy again.
The recipe can be adapted according to your own ideas. Try peanut butter instead of almond butter, use maple syrup or try chocolate granola. The options are numerous and always bring a good mood to the breakfast table.
Have fun copying and enjoying! 😊