Christmas smoothie bowls
When the fairy lights shine and the cold winter air is filled with the scent of fresh gingerbread, cinnamon stars and roasted almonds, then Christmas is not far away and with it all the delicacies that go with it. In line with the approaching festival, we are introducing you to delicious recipe ideas for refining our smoothie bowls.
With our different topping recipes, we will hopefully put you in Christmas anticipation and conjure up a delicious, healthy breakfast from our smoothie bowls even in winter to start the day well nourished (and in a good mood).
Whether as a cold dessert, heavenly seasoned or served with warm porridge - we'll show you that desserts at Christmas time don't always have to be real calorie bombs.
Vanilla biscuits - who doesn't love them? We simply took the typical spices of the popular Christmas cookies, a little with our delicious pink Dragon Bowl experimented and came up with the following recipe.
Have fun copying! 🎄
Vanilla Dragon Bowl ⭐️
Preparation time: approx. 5 minutes
- A pack of Dragon Bowl
- 150 ml of water for the bowl
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground almonds
- A pinch of cinnamon
For the decoration:
- Flaked almonds
- Cashew butter
- Dried raspberries
- White chocolate
- Pour the contents of the Dragon Bowl and 150 ml of water into a blender. It is best to use a pestle and mix everything well for about a minute. With a little less water, the bowl becomes even creamier.
- Then add the spices and the ground almonds and mix everything again. You may have to add some water so that the mass is not too firm.
- Of course, you can use anything you like to top the bowl. We decided on Christmas toppings that go perfectly with the taste of the bowl base.
P.S. Have you ever mixed your bowl with plant-based milk? This makes it even creamier and goes particularly well with this recipe in terms of taste.