It's clear that we mainly eat our bowls, but since we also need a change in taste, we love to experiment with the bowl base and keep developing new, exciting recipes with our four varieties. Here we show you how you can pimp your smoothie bowls with very simple tricks and keep them tasting excitingly new.
For some people, our smoothie bowls are too cold in the morning AND especially in autumn and winter. That's why we thought we'd just combine them with a delicious, warm porridge. The result is this delicious porridge bowl. the Açaí Bowl shines here with its fruity acidity and irresistible sweetness from blueberries, strawberries, banana, açaí, dates and coconut butter. In combination with a porridge refined with cinnamon, it becomes the perfect breakfast to warm you up from the inside - goodbye cold feet!
Recipe for our açaí porridge bowl ⭐️
You need the following ingredients for 2 servings:
Preparation time approx. 20 minutes
- One pack of our açaí bowl
- 150 ml of water for the bowl
- 70 g of oatmeal
- 350 ml of water
- 150 ml of plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Granola, optional
That's how it works:
- Mix 350 ml water with 150 ml vegetable milk in a saucepan and add the oatmeal.
- Bring everything to the boil briefly and then reduce the heat to the low - medium setting.
- Cook the oatmeal for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly, until it becomes a creamy paste.
- In the meantime, mix our bowl with 150 ml of water for about 60 seconds. It is best to use a pestle.
- Just before the end of the cooking time, add a teaspoon of cinnamon and a pinch of salt to the porridge.
- Then top the finished oatmeal with our açaí bowl and add fresh fruit, granola or nuts depending on availability and taste.