We could actually eat our bowls every day and at any time. In order to bring in a little variety in terms of taste and to put ourselves in the mood for the cold season, we like to experiment with different spices. We can particularly recommend the following combination:
Tropical Bowl - Autumn style 🍂
Preparation time: 5 minutes
What you need for a portion:
- A pack of our Tropical Bowl
- 150 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice seasoning 🎃
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 fig
- Goji berries
That's how it works:
1. Pour the contents of the Tropical Bowl and 150 ml of water into a blender. It is best to use a pestle and mix everything well for about a minute. With a little less water, the bowl becomes even creamier.
2. Then add the spices and mix everything again.
3. You can of course use anything you like to top the bowl. We opted for autumn figs as well as almonds, goji berries and granola.
Enojy your meal!