It's hard to imagine many superfoodie breakfast routines without chia pudding. This recipe is similarly simple and just as healthy: The flaxseed pudding is enhanced with our Tropical Bowl and Tropical Topping and tastes fruity fresh like a vacation in the sun.
Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, flaxseed also contains fiber, protein and magnesium and is a true local superfood! Bonus: Flaxseed stimulates digestion while helping to fight inflammation or constipation. So if you're looking for a change from chia pudding or want to try a local alternative, this recipe is for you.
Flaxseed pudding: Ingredients for 2 servings
- 4 tablespoons of coarsely ground flax seeds (approx. 30 g)
- 300 ml vegetable drink
- 1 Tsp agave syrup or syrup of choice
- 1 Wholey Tropical Bowl
- 1 HandfullTropical Twist Topping
Prepare flaxseed pudding
- Mix flax seeds with vegetable drink and leave to swell overnight in the refrigerator. Sweeten to taste.
- Fill flaxseed pudding into two glasses.
- Prepare Tropical Smoothie Bowl in blender according to package directions and spread on top of pudding.
- Finish with toppings and enjoy.
Tip: You can only find whole flax seeds in your pantry? No problem. You can simply grind them in a blender or mixer.